Thursday, February 7, 2008

Major update



Hi everyone!

I know it's been awhile but again, it's pretty busy raising octuplets!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have posted individual bios and pics of each puppy, so you can pick your favourite and contact the P.E.I. Humane Society at (902)892-1190.

And please, don't forget, I am AMAZING and am also up for adoption! I am approximately three years old, a yellow lab mix (probably crossed with pointer or spaniel) who is very easy to train. I love food, and so I am very motivated to do tricks and obey commands. I am adorably cuddly and want nothing more than to be with people. I walk beside my foster mom without a leash and play very well with other dogs, cats, and small children (I live with two cats all day, every day, and have been in close contact with an eighteen month old and a three year old numerous times).

More to come....keep checking!

Love,
Holly

No comments: