Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas from Holly!

Hi everyone,
My name is Holly, and I'm the latest dog to check in to the Ling Hotel for Heavily Pregnant, Nursing, and Newborn Dogs. As you can see from my picture, I fit into the first category for now, but any moment I'll be in the second!



I came to the Ling home on Friday, December 21, after someone turned me in to the Humane Society. The staff at the shelter thought I'd be better off having the pups in a comfortable home environment, so here I am!

I don't have a whole lot to say, besides the fact that I am adjusting beautifully to life here. I get along VERY well with the two cats that live here (Lily and Flower), and am getting lots of food, water, attention, and love!

I think I'll head to bed, though- there are a lot of little puppy feet kicking me from the inside and it's exhausting. Keep checking back! There will be lots of pictures and updates as the pups arrive and grow.

Until then, I'm off to sleep!



Happy Holidays!
-Holly

No comments: